Joe + Sue = A Wedding


I've been busy working on photos during the past couple of weeks... I always want to perfectly capture the momentous day, and show not only what happened, how it looked, and what the couple is like, but how it felt.

When I take wedding photos, for strangers, or, in the case of Joe and Sue last weekend, close friends, it is a pleasure for me in every aspect.  I adore making emotionally powerful images that reflect who the bride, the groom, their family and friends are. 


 I blend into the wedding like a stealth photographer-ninja and I capture the one of a kind day as it unfolds with my camera. 


I am moved by every wedding I have the honor of recording.  I think I get emotional every time, because my own marriage and wedding, to my subtly amazing husband, is so meaningful to me.  I cannot help but feel overwhelmed and honored to be given the responsibility to record that special of a day for years to come.



Love is a magical thing.



Happy Wedding, Happy Life Joe and Sue

Comments

Popular Posts