"Red" Red Wine


Wine is to women as duct tape is to men. It fixes everything.

This is a gorgeous wine.  I love it because it is perfect to sip after a long day of work, it pairs really well with almost any red meat dish, and makes a lovely gift to take to a dinner or party.  (As a matter of fact, every time I give a bottle away, the recipient asks me about it and wants to know how to buy more!)  On top of everything else, it’s not expensive… right around $12 a bottle. 

I first discovered Red at my school’s restaurant.   Tom, the dining room management instructor, is personal friends with the winemaker and recommended it to me with dinner one night.  

After a month long experiment of not eating red meat, I am ready to dive into a really great hamburger or a slow cooked beef stew this weekend with a glass to wash it down. 

Cheers darlings!



 

 

Comments

Popular Posts